- Abeiku Santana Leads the African Tourism Revolution at the Arabian Travel Market 2023
- South Africa Tourism is gearing up to attract more visitors
- Forbes Africa Under 30 Summit In Gaborone, Botswana
- See Why Tourists Visit Cape Verde Islands
- An Unforgettable Experience At The Kriol Jazz Festival 2023: A Meeting Pot Of Music, Culture, And Hospitality
- At What Point?
- I AM
- Abeiku Santana Bags Yet Another Master’s Degree As He Graduates From UGBS
- MTN aYo extends brand ambassadorial deal with Abeiku Santana
- Abeiku Santana walks with the MD of OmniBSIC Bank
- Don’t speak negative about yourself, even not for a joke.
- The New Paradigm
- 2023 Episode 2
- Business Development & Marketing
- Do What Must Be Done 2023”
- Tourism plays a vital role in the development of modern economies
- Why Radio
- VGMA ’21 – Who Wins Most Popular Song Of The Year?
- CORONAVIRUS THREAT: ITS EFFECT ON GLOBAL TOURISM
- What Has Helped Kenya Tourism, Through Benchmarking
Gilbert Abeiku Aggrey is a multiple – award media professional with a distinguished career spanning over two decades and achievements in many other fields of endeavor. His career in media took off in 1997 with Radio Z in Koforidua. He moved on to occupy the post of Deputy Programs Manager between 1999 and 2001 at Radio Mercury.
My Vision is to build a life of relevance that will benefit my family, society and the world as a whole with critical emphasis on Radio Broadcast Journalism, Strategic Marketing and Tourism.